Aug 29, 2018
- Why her first experience as a college football sideline
reporter felt like "trial by fire"
- Social media trolls and criticisms as a female
- Fitting in as a person of color in the industry
- Mentoring and how men can support women at work as a colleague,
mentor or manager
- Self-care routines for someone with a busy schedule
The host, analyst and reporter, who has become a prominent
voice in the network’s college sports coverage, will continue her
roles on a number of franchise programming including ABC
Saturday Night Football, Saturday Primetime (men’s
college basketball) and studio host for Big Monday,
Thursday Showcase (women’s college basketball) and the
NCAA Women’s Final Four.
Maria is also the co-founder of The Winning Edge Leadership Academy
, a non-profit
organization devoted to developing the professional potential of
young women and minorities in sports business.
**Love the show? Leave a review!
Visit the YOU WANNA DO WHAT?! online: www.youwannadowhat.com
Subscribe to YOU WANNA DO WHAT??! on Apple Podcasts,
Spotify, Google Podcasts or your favorite podcast